Has Your Home Increased In Value In Ajax: Ajax Market Update

Ajax homeThe average price for homes sold in Ajax was $262,500 in 2006.  We saw a 5.1% increase in value.  That means that the average price was $289,418 at the end of 2007.

What were the chances that if you put your home on the market in 2007 in Ajax, that it sold?  You had a 58% chance.  That means that 42% of homes that were put on the market didn’t sell for one reason or another.

Find out about your home.  I can give you the details.